JRS USA is a leader in the manufacture and production of insoluble fibers used in the food, pet food, home and personal care, chemical, technical, industrial industries and many more. As a global manufacturer and essential business, we are always looking to add talented and dedicated professionals to our teams across the United States.
· Maintain a clean work area
· Comply with all safety rules
· Comply with all GMP standards
· Comply with testing protocols, production paperwork standards, magnet and sanitizing standards
· Support all functions of the production area as directed by the supervisor
· Operate the packaging equipment to keep pace with the production line speed
· Verify and adjust finished product weights to specifications
· Efficiently manually seal the end of the bags
· Unitize bags on pallet following stack patterns
· Band, shrink wrap and label units per customer specifications
· Packaging of finished product; lifting and stacking of 25-50 lb bags
· High School diploma
· Close attention to detail
· Able to safely operate some industrial equipment as instructed
· Able to maintain accurate logs and records
· Good verbal and written communications with co-workers, supervisors and others
Successful passing of Forklift and Powered Industrial Vehicle Operation Training required.
· Read tape measures and industrial scales
· Hand tools such as brooms, wire cutters, shovels
· Industrial grinding equipment, conveyors, augers, packaging equipment
· Able to lift and stack 50 pounds continuously for long periods of time
· Climb ladders and stairs repetitively
· Push broom and shovel debris
· Working in cold and hot environments
· All policies of the Company and all rules and regulations of the Employee Handbook apply at all times.
· 12 hour, rotating, flexible shifts to accommodate 24/7 operations
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and employment application to hrjrsscm and click the behavioral assessment questionnaire link to complete our Predictive index online.
J. Rettenmaier USA LP
16369 US 131 Highway
Schoolcraft, MI 49087
Phone: (269) 679-2340
This Job Description is a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. The responsibilities, tasks and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the Job Description. Other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job. Employee’s position, job function, standard work hours, location and reporting relationship may be changed at Employer’s discretion. This Job Description is not a guarantee of continued employment.